Use the Stainless Steel Grill Brush to keep your grill's stainless steel cooking girds clean. A clean grill is a happy grill. You should brush the stuck on foods from your grill with a grill brush after every time you grill, while the grill is still hot, and again before grilling your next meal. The stainless steel bristles on the Stainless Steel Grill Brush will not damage your stainless steel cooking grids and will last a long time. The Napoleon Stainless Steel Grill Brush is 18 inches long, giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food, and has a metal scraper on the head for particularly tough spots.
The Stainless Steel Grill Brush features a black hardwood handle that has a hanger for easy storage. The handle is also ergonomic and makes it easy to quickly clean off the grime. Keep your grill clean with the Napoleon Brass Grill Brush.
- Black Hardwood Handle
- For use on Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Metal Scraper
- Stainless Steel Bristles
- Barbecue Grill accessory for BBQ maintenance. Ideal for cleaning stainless steel cooking grates
- Ergonomically designed to provide leverage for powerful cleaning while keeping your hands safely away from the hot BBQ
- The black hardwood handle features a convenient tool hanger to keep it close to your grill
- The grill brush head has a built-in stainless steel grid scraper to power off any stubborn spots
- It is recommended that cooking grates on a grill are heated immediately after cooking is finished and then brushed with a grill brush to ensure the barbecue grill is ready for your next grilling session and the longevity of stainless steel cooking grates