The Complete Service Package includes:
- Picking up your barbecue and bringing it back to our shop (within 30 km).
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Preparing a quote for replacement parts (if needed).
- Repair/installation and testing.
- Delivery back to your location (within 30 km).
After placing your order, we will contact you to schedule a day and time for pickup.
Repair times vary, based on season and parts availability. (We try to keep the most frequently-needed parts in stock, but parts may need to be ordered in. Please call ahead for confirmation.)
If replacement parts not covered by a warranty are necessary, there will be additional charges for the needed parts. We will confirm any such additional costs with you before proceeding with repairs.
We can service all makes and models of barbecues that we sell, but we also have (limited) ability to diagnose and repair other brands, depending on the specific issue and availability/compatibility of parts. If you need service on a brand of barbecue we do not carry, please call for confirmation before placing an order.
Complete Service Package is only available within 30 km of our warehouse.